what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

tomcruise3230

In Runtime
Dear members:

can you please help me figure out what internal 9.7 mm (can u tell me please how much is that in inches?) hard drive I should get for my toshiba 1400-s151? I am looking at least 20 GB, useful unique features, and at least 1 and half year warranty. I don't care about getting more GB for my buck because i already have a external 120 GB hard drive (seagate). so that don't matter. However, what i do care about the hd i should get: realiable, fast, and has unique/different featurea other drives don't have. Therfore please let me know, in your opinion, which are the best ones to get? thank you very much

Well...

When using Toshiba laptop it's best to stick with Toshiba replacement parts. In the years I have had my Toshiba Tecra they have been very responsive to my inquires and when I do have to have something they get it here johnny on the spot.

Re: what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

I agree with setischock contact your toshiba dealer or go to their website. google it and you should find their website pronto.

i did go to toshiba online but the least one they have for me in GB is 189 dollars 20 gb cms hd!! so thats very very expensive (with the same money i can get a 180 GB drive). therefore, can you please at least tell me how much is 9.7 mm hight hd (thats all the info it says for the hd in the detailed specs) and if its not 2.5 inches, will a 2.5 inches hd will fit in my laptop? thank u very much

Re: what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

tomcruise3230 said:
i did go to toshiba online but the least one they have for me in GB is 189 dollars 20 gb cms hd!! so thats very very expensive (with the same money i can get a 180 GB drive). therefore, can you please at least tell me how much is 9.7 mm hight hd (thats all the info it says for the hd in the detailed specs) and if its not 2.5 inches, will a 2.5 inches hd will fit in my laptop? thank u very much
9.7 mm is about 3/8 (three eighths) of an inch. Or it was when I went to school in the UK, I don't think it will have changed.

so that means it is a lot smaller then 2.5 inches. that sucks because that means i can only get a 9.7 mm hd which are hard to find. theirfoer can you tell me pleaes where i can find a 9.7 mm hd (beside toshiba.com site because they have very expensive hds: 20 gb is 189 dollars!!) thank u very much

Are you sure it's not 2.5 in. [size=+5]x[/size] 9.7mm

yes i am positive: it says 0.97 mm height

Toshiba's 2.5-inch hard disk drives are just 9.5 mm high and offer the ideal solution for mobile computing and consumer electronics need to deliver more power and functionality. The increasing need for storage has made the 2.5-inch HDD our most popular drive for mobile computing, automotive entertainment systems, and car navigation. Toshiba's reliability and constant innovation allow us to deliver high-quality reliable products with superior performance.

The above quotes text is from Toshiba, that tells you that your drive is 9.7 mm thick.

Go here to these Google links, as there are some good prices to be had for these type drives...

http://www.google.com.au/search?biw...limline+(9.5mm)+HDD+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

tomcruise3230 said:
yes i am positive: it says 0.97 mm height

The full dimensions would have helped in the first place :p

Back
Top Bottom