Text File Ticker Needed!!!!!!

Help With This Application!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to thank ROOT for building this, but I have some very minor problems........

- I need to have a notification icon in the right-bottom corner of the screen, so I can close the program when I get done using it, or some kind of 'X' on the side of the ticker, it doesn't matter which.

- Currently, the program scrolls the lines as follows. It shows the first and second lines, then the second and third lines, then the third and fourth lines, and fourth and fifth and goes on.
I meant for it to do like show the first and second lines, then the third and fourth lines, then the fifth and sixth lines, and goes on.

- The lines only show for one second. I want them to show for 5 seconds.

ROOT OR ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE THAT WOULD PLEASE HELP, PLEASE FIX THIS, BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND I CAN'T USE VISUAL BASIC OR OTHER PROGRAMMING METHODS, BECAUSE I'VE TRIED, AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT. PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE DO THIS!!! :) :) :) :)

THANKS!!!! :)

-wxman015

Alright maybe I will poke around with it tonight. I only know very very little VB so you need to cut me some slack. (I studied it for an hour when I was really really bored)

Anything that is added that is mentioned above is VERY HELPFUL!!

You definetely know more than me. I know NOTHING about it!

Back
Top Bottom