Pretty funny

The do i give a damn is good, the rest was'nt to impressive. The 1st one was too hard for some here, it was just sad.

Anyway's i think all the gif/animation threads should all be merged.

You are a South African bush pilot.

You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital. It's a stifling 113º in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade, within 1 mile, has become very popular.
You start calculating the distance to the plane door and
wondering: "Do I feel lucky enough today?"

LION.jpg

BuzzStPoint said:

You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital. It's a stifling 113º in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade, within 1 mile, has become very popular.

LION.jpg

lol, thats funny, the others are a bit harsh, but it's all humour, I do like the not giving a damn one. I agree with Mr Mixx, we should have just one thread, it was rediculous (cant spell that) when we had a "thursday joke" and then a "friday joke" thread on consecutive days

BuzzStPoint said:

LION.jpg

LMAO, now thats a funny one :D :D i like that :p

I made a Joke thread before but everyone started the other joke threads instead.

I didn't fin neither of those funny except for the plane and lions one.

The I don't give a damn isn't really funny but there is one similar with Steam and it is pretty funny.

Hehe that colour one is good. Thats in a science museum as one test where I live.

I can almost do it, but if I was saying it out loud, I have gaps, and i'd probably say the word sometimes and mess it up... can anyone do that without memorising it? :p

Kage said:
Hehe that colour one is good. Thats in a science museum as one test where I live.

I can almost do it, but if I was saying it out loud, I have gaps, and i'd probably say the word sometimes and mess it up... can anyone do that without memorising it? :p

I can, I can do it either way with no hesitation. You just have to concentrate a little more.

Back
Top Bottom