Which will be better?

alvino said:
Oh yeah, Sony didn't even make a controller for the PS3. They designed a banana-shaped / boomerang with plastic buttons. :D

i agree w/ you there alvino ... sony could do better on their controllers...and i personally am an xbox fan...but i also think that ps3 will win it...of course i will have to save up for that and the HD tv... by the way ...i was thinkin the same thing about just using a HD tv...but ther so darn expensive!!!... anyway..thanx for the input guys

Actually, they dont really have to be expensive, as many new displays contain connections to allow it, so the prices will soon plummit.

Why don't you jsut wait though to see which one wins?! Theres been so many of these, and you'll jsut be able to tell when it comes out, and by trying them yourself in shops and such :p

alvino said:
Oh yeah, Sony didn't even make a controller for the PS3. They designed a banana-shaped / boomerang with plastic buttons. :D

what are you on??? The Xbox controller was the most ugly and unergonomic thing I've ever had the misfortune to put in my hands. They're awkard and annoying. I think the PS3 will be better and I'm never going to buy an xbox as I don't want my hard earned money going into filty Gate's back pocket... *shivers at the thought*

alvino said:
Xbox 360, Period. Mind you, Sony has a big history of overhype. Don't judge the Xbox 360 or the PS3 by what's written on paper or how fast it's ghz/mhz is...look more in to how each console works and how the chip's architecture works. Oh yeah, Sony didn't even make a controller for the PS3. They designed a banana-shaped / boomerang with plastic buttons. :D

I'm getting what suits my needs. :) Xbox 360 forever :D
AMEN!!! XBOX 360 will blow PS3 out of the water for one thing xbox will be $300 PS3 will be $375. Also XBOX has a reputation for being better online play, I tryed playing my PS2 (P.O.S. :D) on the internet, people only chat online instead of play, when you play xbox people actually play the game!!!!!!!! XBOX 360 > PS3(which will also be a P.O.S.)

BanChan said:
Why not just stop with the ooo and ahh syndrome and just buy the cd for the pc and play till your hands fall off. Instead of wasting several hundred dollars or pounds to get something you are not going to be happy with. Besides when you get bored with the game or your buddies are kicking your tail you can always come here and brag a little...

#1 The average little kid doesn't play Halif-Life 2 or computer games.
#2 The game may only come out on that certain consol.
#3 It's just a computer for a reasonable price, not everyone has the money to shell out over 1000 bucks to play games when they can just pay 500 primarily for gaming.
#4 Play with your friends personally, without bringing thousands of dollars worth of electronics is cool.
#5 Some consol games may be even BETTER than any PC game.
Another thing if you want to play games on a pc and don't want for them to be jumpy or freaze up, then you have to buy an expensive PC and if you would do your research then you would see that a good gameing PC costs way more than a Console!!!!

Kage said:
Eh but wait. All these can go out to HD resoloutions, so if you have a HD ready TV your going to get a boost straight away, so there Setishock as they can go to full HD res :p

I personally think PS3 is going to win. It has the best hardware and so best ideas willl probably come to it (better physics capability, etc, because of the CELL) haven't seen much of Xbox 2 though I was dissapointed at teh Need For Speed clips...

The ps3 demos just knocked me away in disbelif though, amazing! and all of them would have been rendered in real time :)

i was watching E3 and a good amount of sonys clips looked pre-rendered xbox was more real b/c they were more realtime rendered

omg i hate people who keep saying xbox is better than ps2 or ps2 is better than xbox. it doesnt matter what the console is just the games. personally i like sony better because it has more games i like. that doesnt mean xbox is not good. at this point super nintendo is my favorite console because it has some of my favorite games on it (eg. mario street fighter etc) it doesnt matter how powerful or fancy a system is

Back
Top Bottom