i normally have a pic of my lizard as my avatar on most of the forums that i sign up to:

derekdragonavatar.jpg

isnt she cute? lol

but its nice to have a change on forums sometimes... it doesnt really make any difference to me, other than it stops people putting in rude avatars...

Welcome To CF, yeah the AV'S are for mods, but at least your now a part of our cyber community.

Well, atleast there is a good reason behind no custom ones.

i normally have a pic of my lizard as my avatar on most of the forums that i sign up to:

isnt she cute? lol

I have a bearded dragon too.

cool, how old is your beardie?

mines nearly 4 years old now, shes about 21 inches, and 500g, how big is your one?

Which kinda sucks. It makes the forums look cleaner, but avatars are so you can express your personality, forcing us to use a set avatar is like telling us who to be.

Just my 2 cents...

your not a mod and you have a custom avatar thats not fair, what made you do that, is it cus you were an x-mod and got to keep the avatar? I dont think the custom ones should be baned but we should have a rule they have to be to do with computers, Or even custom ranks would be good.

Haha, I don't know about my avatar. Now that I'm not a Moderator anymore (which to this date, none of the staff have told me what happened and told me the reason for this), I guess I got to keep my old avatar...

Back
Top Bottom