Happy birthday

Yeah, Happy Birthday Tommy Boy :)

Steven11... you say your building a computer with a Geforce MX400?...thats the second card I got...ages ago :p
Did last a while though, and its still in my second PC and still does run some games, well the Geforce 2 mx400 if thats what you mean.

Erm...no... not for todays terms if you want to play games... settings on new games wouldn't even work on low, even if you switched to 640x480 or something on the monitor, abnd even then, fps would be pretty low.

For yesterdays games though, this card was okay, as it played all that was out, and still did, albeit at a low resoloution until a year ago, and even now might just push running new games, though do note it a Direct X-7 card so don't expect any pixel shading, etc... so if its a good card to play all the latest games, this card is a no no lol.
I replaced that with the 9800 Pro I have in now, and the 9800's at least 4 times better as well as being DX-9

if its AGP, yeah.
If you want to game though, dont bother with both for playing games at high settings :p
Though the 9800 isn''t bad, i'd only seriously go as low as the 6600GT now...

Kage said:
if its AGP, yeah.
If you want to game though, dont bother with both for playing games at high settings :p
Though the 9800 isn''t bad, i'd only seriously go as low as the 6600GT now...

What about vanella 6600 with 256MB? Because that is what is on the way for me. My friend has a GeForce 4 (might be the titanium not sure) and he runs CS:S at realtively decent graphics. I would still get a better card though.....

Yeah, the 6600 vanilla would probably be alright, though if I was buying a card now, I would choose the GT, though don't know what the extra 128mb could do for it.

Yeah the Geforce 4 series isn't bad for people that have had them a while, though for gamers, its only a Direct X-8 card.

Anyway, back to thread topic :p

ill be the first after that long debate to get back to the topic and say "Happy Birthday!!" to tommy boy

Back
Top Bottom