Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

99 nasha that is well tidy, ill show you mine:

P1010007.jpg

Pretty sh*t aint it?

now 57?? hehehe, dont like that music...

suppose ill put one in of mine...

IMAG0040.jpg

yes, it is a bit of a mess there... lol i dont normally sit at the desk, im normally upstairs with the laptop...

mark thorpe said:
now 57?? hehehe, dont like that music...

suppose ill put one in of mine...

IMAG0040.jpg

yes, it is a bit of a mess there... lol i dont normally sit at the desk, im normally upstairs with the laptop...

You messy bugger!

I'll have to post mine agian lol I gott tidy up ....I was addint stuff to my cell phone (New,Battery) all the good stuff lol ill throw that in the picture...unless i have to take the picture of the desk with my phone cuzz i lost my camera cable...EKKK!

Picture.jpg
Hey heres muh setup....oh i know you see DEATHMATCH on the screen lol yea i play...wanna play me just ask ....oh i mostly dominate....and go on rampages....

My system in the picture is the system in my Siggy...so...yeah....2 gig ov ram man i luv the power..... and my new 6600GT i have more systems but dis is muh baby....I clean it wash it and dust it lol....ha ha... oh and i got speakers built in to my monitor.... i have other speakers but the one in the monitor have such a good quality and BASS! i decided to keep it

wow...i noticed the pencil/pen holder you are using. Im using one just like it buts its black. And is that an x-navigator, cuz it looks a lot smaller than my x-navigator.

wow nice computer case exgamer and the monitor is better than my old one, it probably couldnt even play games!!

Yea....wuz it like around when they first came out? I got Mine at walmart lol....I think 220$? i dunno it works great....I had a sony cost almost twice as much NO BETTER then this wun( i returned the sony)... the veiw is CLEAR n Sharp i luv it buh.... im nervous about getting a dead Pixel or w/e lol buh had it for almost a year and not wun yet

Back
Top Bottom