7 millions dollar car!!

hehe. I'm the only one then that thinks it looks cheap, costing that much or not :p Especially the back with that weird curve that doesn't seem to match.... ouch... I was going to say the lights but I looked again and rather liked them. Though if it wasn't as shiny that you could see everything else. I think i'd like it. But it reminds me too much of a car thats out now, just shiny...er...

Reminds me a bit of those air balloon remote controlled things, with that metallic material on it, doesn't it? :p...

I do like that ferrari though. Would rather have one of them to tell the truth :p

Yeah, I love the car in Back To The Future. because of that film, I like the car. I wouldn't of liked it wthout that though :p

O thats nothing companies have spent milions of research when the avg joe would of told them the same answer for a 20. Like the time Mcd's felt like finding a target audience and spent 2 mill researching it. BUt yea that car looks sweet :) i'ms ure it wouldn't be the shinny. They'll put a paintjob on it.

Just read this from that site:

"liquid cooled LED headlights"

What the heck?!! hehe

which? :p

If you haven't seen the Back To The Future films, you wouldn't understand... :(

haha, damn..2007 series w/all chrome, that could'nt be legal cuz of sun glare in other passenger cars, but none the less bad asre ride.

I love the style of the delorean though, it reminds me of the way the doors open up on the Lamborgini Countach. The Lamborgini is my favorite ride of all time.

Yeah, I like the way they open too, gull wings there called aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom