internet filter

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
does anyone know of a filter that will effectivly block all innappropiate websites but still let me go to the ones that i like (fathers orders)

Kalgatha said:
does anyone know of a filter that will effectivly block all innappropiate websites but still let me go to the ones that i like (fathers orders)
This one put's a list of sites in Internet Options / Security / Restricted Sites.
IE-SPYAD

thanx all...my father is very very very picky and if it even looks suspicious he will not even look at it.... im pretty sure he knows that i know how to get by software fairly well and i could probably get around it...so it needs to be uhh.... able to keep one from doing that... (not that i would of course :D ) but anyway thanx for the input...if anyone has anyfurther thoughts plz speak them... but thanx guys who allready posted

a blocking proxy server

www.privoxy.org
is free, available for (practically) all os's and includes add blocking features...

the only problem with it being free is that you'll have to maintain the safelist / black list yourself.

thanx...but the only problem there is the internet filter i have that im trying to get rid of won't let me go to that site :(

Back
Top Bottom