Microsoft AntiSpyware Upgraded

Hmmm...

Well sir I sure hope they fixed the freezing problem. Mine would go dumb as a rock when it looked for updates.

Re: Hmmm...

setishock said:
Well sir I sure hope they fixed the freezing problem. Mine would go dumb as a rock when it looked for updates.
I hope you reported it to Microsoft that you are having glitches like that. It's still a beta after all.

Works with no probs on my two... :D

setishock said:

Really? Thats strange I never had problems with it.....

There are 3 step to repair vista blue screen of death error

I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. I had the same problem with you, it bother me for a long time. I have searched many ways online and found that the following method is the best, my friend had vista blue screen of death error too, he also quickly fix vista blue screen of death error with the following method. I think you should try it, I hope it can help you:

1: Download a vista blue screen of death error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
2: Open vista blue screen of death error repair tool and scan you computer for free
3: Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair vista blue screen of death error.

PC Tools

Back
Top Bottom