ctrl+alt+delete(not the comic)

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Is it just me or does the end task for XP SUCK! the one for 98 always worked right away. the one for XP takes forever and sometimes it doesn't work.

Yeah, its true it takes a while, but you have to say that it is more stable and programs don't crash taking your PC with it so often.

The reason it wouldn't work straight away is because the program might still be sorting out through a small process, and sometimes that function won't get at it right away to stop it, though if this happens, just end task again, and wait a few seconds, and do it again and it should work then.

You know it has worked when it comes up with the box saying to end the program.

Lol...

Yeah.
I find if you click and hold the mouse button down for a second or two it works. It seems to ignore a fast click.

Yeah, I've found that also, though I tend to press with a long click when something doesn't work right for me anyway when I have to end a program or click an error message, and it seems to do the trick :p

Kage said:
crash taking your PC with it so often.

lol thats funny :p

----------------

Yeah Kage is correct XP crashes but it always come back to me! i have not need to restart me PC becuase the system has gone down. :p

Dish: did you make a clean install or an upgrade, because to me is the contrary, in XP I always manage to continue working, in W98 you have to restart more often...

Clean install. i think it doesn't work for me because i'm very impatient and after like 10-15 sec i restart ,lol.

Back
Top Bottom