Blue Screen of Death

I used to have it all the time. THen i got XP. Haven't had it in o i'd say 2 or 3 years. Heh my computer hasn't even shutdown by itself (it used to do it a lot) The OSes get more stable as time passes. But yes the blue screen of death is a bitch. :*(

I used to get it when I had Windows 98, and Windows ME. When I moved to XP though, they completly stopped.

Old college computers tended to do it alot as well (some still use windows 98, though all the new ones now use XP)

I'm really shocked you haven't :eek:

Anyway, because we used to experience it a bit (turned out to be faulty memory) I decided after changing the memory to do a mean trick on my brother. This involved making a screensaver (only stoppable by pressing the spacebar) to come up once he left the computer for a few minutes. Was going to be very funny :p Though I stopped it as I couldn't now get a blue screen of death to get the exact colour and text of what it says :|...*looks for the faulty ram* joke :p

Funny huh? He was being really mean though...

I'd say ive gotten the Blue Screen of Death from about 150-200 times. I can't really remember but it is ALOT!

Yeah, I'm sure most people did in the past. If you have Windows XP and it appears, you know something pretty wrong is happening as its very perculiar.

The only time i've got it in XP since the memory switch is when I've taken a CD out when it was reading and it came up with a stop error as it noticed the source of the file had gone, though putting it back in and pressing enter brought it back up :D

Back
Top Bottom