Now hear this!

Brookfield

Golden Master
As I'm sure that you new members, as you join CF, must, out of curiosity, visit the Social Lounge, so just let me give you some friendly advice.
Over many weeks we have had many new members join, the majority of which are here to enjoy the facilities, have a little fun, but above all, use the site sensibly, asking for advice etc, getting to know other members, become part of our great community.
Unfortunately there are a few, growing, I regret to say, that, on the day of arrival, or the next day, break the rules, mainly by spamming, they are dealt with summarily by a team of Moderators, mainly alerted by members on the forums, recognising the person is spamming, & reporting the post, which we pick up.
So, if you join us here, & think you can act irresponsibly, think again, this is, as I have said, friendly advice, so please take heed, offend, & you won't win!
To all "newbies" enjoy Computer Forums, welcome aboard.

Don't understand, technoman, I'm online many times a day, mornings, afternoons & evenings, mostly to reply to reported posts, but there have been many other occasions, go to my profile & click on "find all threads/posts made by Maurice"

Maurice is a good Mod. He's had experience with these matters and knows what he's talking about

i do solemly swear never ever to spam again...never ever use copy and paste on a document more than 200 words (unless told to by other member) and allways to be polite and repectfull to other members as they have done to me....scouts honer :D

Thanks for your support, guys, let's hope some notice is being taken
beer.gif

Back
Top Bottom