Schools out for summer

my last day of skool is tommorrow lol. so happy. i can finally drink my vamp and not worry about not sleeping. in fact i dont think i wanna sleep this weekend so i can sleep during church (orthodox church is 4 hours lmao). hmm i hope i miss enuf hours of sleep so i can be in a coma during the next yr of skool hehe.

heh. I don't go to church. I don't like it most of the poeple in my church were hypertoics or however you spelled it. They'd peach one thing then go home and practice a different thing.

tomorow last day and exam!!!! But I'm stuck right now, studyin for an english exam, i have no clue what to write about, its suppose to be an essay :(

Nik00117 said:
heh. I don't go to church. I don't like it most of the poeple in my church were hypertoics or however you spelled it. They'd peach one thing then go home and practice a different thing.

what church did you go to?

I finish when i get time, who knows when that will be, i do homeschooling so when i finish the set subject i do thats when i finish, so lets just say i dont get a long brake for a while :rolleyes: ...
apart from the weekend, not long but o well...

And yeah Nik00117 i no what its like with the church thing :rolleyes:

Edit: Good luck everyone with your plans and have fun and take care! :D

Techy Geek said:
grrrrrrrrr you lucky b*st*rds, I don't finish for another two weeks or so, but I think i miss a few days because I'm going to a wedding in Italy. We've done exams, but we're still doing work, how annoying, how rude, in fact i'm quite annoyed about that. what are we going to learn in three weeks that we won't forget over the 2 month hols, im a bit pissed off to be honest

Sucks to be you. my last day works out perfect. the next day after schools out is my B-day, and i have no school,lol.

lucky people i have to be in college for another few weeks .. just makes you think should i have done more work then go on CF .. lol :) nar ...

officialy out today!!! Went to my buddie's house and had a few shots to make it official. I'm sooo happpy :)

The church thing, i was just talking to my dad about that a few days ago...its soooo truue, and i have a few stories, but i'm too tirred to type anymore.

Cheers to everyone, and good luck to those still finishing up..

Back
Top Bottom