7800gtx Coming My Way

GeforcebOY1

Daemon Poster
Guys i have ordered the first of these puppys. I will not be able to chat on here tonight though as this cruddy X800 i have on loan from my mate is going back to him tonight as i sold my two Geforce 6800's. I will posts benchs etc tomorrow at 4pm . Take Care.

What a waste of money. you had 2 6800's and you sold them :eek: .I can see you did it after looking at your sig, but still,lol. I hope the card is worth it.

Where did you buy them from. I couldnt find anywhere where they were selling it this morning...

EDIT: Oh there you go. There selling it on overclockers

mmmm i saw it on newegg. its very nice. i luv the 24 pipes on 8 vertexes.
see if u can unlock some pipes! and oc it

Firstly i had two 6800 non ultra/gt and i have heard you can oc to get 8500 in 05 which means when i can afford it i can get the second and have full throttle graphics . lol.

I will write a quick review on this forum for anyone who wants to get one , there in stock everywhere so it isn't like there going to disappear overnight. Its the gigabyte version might even be able to have it on water and aim for 10,000 in 05 for a single card. I will start writting that tonight guys and finish in the morning.

How do you afford all this stuff!!?? Are you planning on getting and FX-57 as well?

Yeah :D

You'll need the latest processor anyway to get the most out of the video card...and even that new one might stop it from working its hardest!!

heck...were do you get the money...i wish i had that kindof money...all my money goes to my computer and look what i got...not nececarilly a piece of trash but not the best either... i mean it works... but still .... dam im jealos

Same here. But frankly I could afford that CPU. Easly. I got 2000 EUROs in a diff bank accouint I could get my hands on. But thats for my moped when I move to germany.

Back
Top Bottom