Kewl Audio Player

yeah i'm downloading it. I tried once but it said i had to find where it was installed so i think it messed up but i'm doing it again.

wish you would have given that program link before i go and use iTunes :( ... it will be far to much work to create all my Albums again .. does it lag your system out!

Nope, doesn't lag your system out at all.

Infact it loads just as quick as Windows Media Player does, and a bit faster than Winamp, so can't be using that much resources!

Nope, i downloaded the Basic version, this seems to contain al the things that i've tried, and only found a few settings to need it (Though haven't tried ripping or making a cd yet, though I expect the free version to rip). Maybe its like Winamp, and it just works slower without the Pro version

i am currently downloading it.. sorry if it took me a long time coz im only using a dial-up connection.it says in the system requirements that it is highly recommended to get QuickTime 4 or higher version (needed to play QuickTime files).. so,do i also need to download this? is it required? will it work perfectly even without quicktime?

Back
Top Bottom