Tom Cruise Water fight!

BuzzStPoint

Daemon Poster
Heard about this a few days ago..
http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1279882.html

At the Premier of the "War of the Worlds" A comedy club squirted Tom with water from a fake microphone..

Now I understand that he's angry that they did this but comon.. Is it such a big deal? A prank in hopes he'd make some good humor about it.. He wants action to be taken and it will not go unpunished..

My message to Cruise..
"Lighten up.. and pull your underwear out from your throat. It was a simple prank. The comedy show appologized. Be done with it.."

the five fingered sandwich. can think of better places of putting it instead of cruise's face. lol

He might be a loser but i still wouldnt punch him (he would sue for more AND he would win it handsdown) lol

yeah, I think that he thinks because he is a celeb, he can do what he wants e.g. attack journalists for a practical joke and get away with it. Remember what happened to Russel Crowe

I heard the journalist was actually arrested, brought to the station, but released.

Celebs need to get lives. If the worst that happens to him is getting squirted with water, he's paying a very small price for his fame and fortune. Querulous celeb.

He was good in "Eyes Wide Shut", though...

Back
Top Bottom