outlook express problems

jim1

BSOD
outlook express problems !PLEASE READ AGAIN!

Can anyone help me when i open up outlook express to view my messages it says-The server responded with an error. Account: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response:
i have contacted my internet service provider several times and they just keep renewing my account and it fixes the problem for a few days but then goes the same again! and i know its there problem to sort out but i would like to know what this error message actualy is.

i can send messages out and my freinds recieve them but i dont recieve theirs
Thankx.

It could caused by Outlook Express being corrupted. You could try reinstalling it, or you could use Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, or some other email client to see if you get the same results.

Whare can i download these from then -Mozilla or Thunderbird which one is the best?
Thanx for replying.

Re: outlook express problems !PLEASE READ AGAIN!

jim said:
Can anyone help me when i open up outlook express to view my messages it says-The server responded with an error. Account: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response:
i have contacted my internet service provider several times and they just keep renewing my account and it fixes the problem for a few days but then goes the same again! and i know its there problem to sort out but i would like to know what this error message actualy is.

i can send messages out and my freinds recieve them but i dont recieve theirs
Thankx.

not pop3.

it should be pop.then the rest

Back
Top Bottom