Water Bomber Game

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Here's one for the gamers...

Being able to read French (I think my parly voo is about right) would be an advantage.

Use the Left Arrow key to throttle back airspeed until it is the blue sector and then skim across the water to collect - the blue gauge on the right shows how much water you have onboard.

Left right arrows control airspeed
Up / down arrows control elevation
Space bar drops water

Hitting flock of birds results in crash and burn. Also staying too long on water at one time when filling up results in a swim with the fishes.

http://bassel.free.fr/jeux/canadair.swf

Edit: Typo's :p

I didn't play it much but it seems easy. I think I almost beat the first level. If you pay attention the birds have a specific pattern. Also when you go for a refill move back so your km/h is in the blue range. Then skim the top of the water. You don't have to go in fast. When you are full or near land pull up and increase speed to just infront of the blue then dive down onto the flaming trees.

kicks butt... That was a fun one.. Didn't finish the 1st level either..

Thanks Wombat.
happy0158.gif

I love the graphics :eek: not bad for Flash that! :D Could't figure out how to drop the water, and figured maybe I had to refill first...hmm lol

I like it though :p kewl game :D

Haha, i spent my time filling al up with water, drop the air speed trying to go slower while I go over the fire, and I end up crashing to the floor...oh dear....

I crashed about a hundred times before I finally got it!
hillarious..But then I never was a pilot....per, where are you when you are needed?

I'm doing no better, I get it down on the water then spear it in. I wished I never started playing so I'm going to stop now. Nahhhhh one more go... :D

Back
Top Bottom