Kewl Audio Player

There is no adaware :) I just did a full scan :D, and this is version 6, so obviously much better than 2 :p

Download it! It sounds great doesn't it?
It is!

By the way, the advanced sound features (impressive) which I've just found are found by right clicking, going to 'Sound/Visualisation', 'Sound Effects', for bass effects, wide effects, and echo effects :p
The Equaliser is found in this menu also for added clarity.

The only thing it doesn't provide are visualisations, though I think plugins are available (not sure), and the only visualisation it contains (still good) is a bar graph which you can change the colours of to your liking :p

The Toolbar mode is definietly the best setting to have it on anyway which contains it within the bar, though it can be an external window too.

I'd test it anyway to tell the truth.

You don't have to give it access to any files if you don't want at installation so it wont mess up what you view and listen to things already with, and is to me a great alternative...sorry if i'm going on, but I wouldn't say it if I didn't think it was true.

Kage said:
I have no idea if it'll work where you are, but its an internet service which is free and allows you to listen to all kinds of stuff :p

The link on the player goes here:

http://www.jetaudio.com/jetcast_dir...lectgenre=0&sort=&sortorder=0&page=&pagesize=

You then choose the format, and it streams it from the player with no extra software needed!

Try it!!! :p Trust me, you won't be dissapointed, and you will thank me!

ok.. ill thank u in advance... =) try it later as soon as i get home.. im still in the office right now... =)

Don't give it access to any files automatically though first if you don't want, and then if you like it, you can then easily add these in Prefrences to give it automatic startup when you run files you choose for it to open.

Whoa Kage...

Just poking at ya but don't you think you kinda sound like one of those late night diet pill ads on the tube? LMAO...
I know you like this thing but slow down some there partner. How big is the file now you got me courious?

Haha, sorry Seti :p That got me laughing a bit.

Yeah I think I did go a bit over the top, but it is a great program.

12.7MB to download the Basic version which seems to contain all of it from what I can see, even tho you can buy it... (no spyware form what I can see)

whew...

Too big for me. Would take too long on dial up to get it down.

I kinda like the winamp and media play for the graphics it has when you play the tunes. Just the old hippie in me I guess...
Thanks anyway.

Its okay. Yeah, I quite like the visualisations too on programs like Winamp, and I'm 17, and wouldn't class myself as a hippie :p

Oh wel :( l...yeah I thought it might be a too bigger download for some...

...Wait a min...I'm starting to have the urge to wear really dodgy 60's clothes and go all out dude! :p :D Far out man, hehe

Back
Top Bottom