Kewl Audio Player

Kage

Golden Master
http://www.jetaudio.com/

Try downloading the JetAudio Player 6 at the bottom of the screen.

You might not have heard of the company, though some of you probably have and is linked with Cowan and Iaudio that makes audio players like Creative and such, and the one there is the new one (the M5) (I have the version before, the M3L)

I downloaded that program yesterday, and it has alot of good functions. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me :)

Some of the Features (many more included mind you):

1)It allows you to rip audio CD's in many formats including Ogg, and record them.
2) It allows you to convert any audio file into another type
3) It allows you to listen to the radio
4) It plays other files as well as music
5) It has a very good GUI
6) it has a very nice crossfade
7) It has multi channel features for people with Audigy Cards (check for multichannel in Prefrences)
8) It syncs very well with windows, and adds a Jetaudio section in the menus after right clicking a file allowing you to quickly access parts of the program.
9) Great sound with EQ and other advanced settings (which come standard with I-audio players)
10) Add Lyrics
11) Its free!!!

You'll be pretty surprised how close it gets to Winamps success, though most people wouldn't have heard of it :p

Give me feedback of what you think of it :D

Yep! :D It allows you to create playlists too just like Winamp, and queuing up tracks, etc.

Just try it :p

It is rather big though...about 11meg so only meant for faster types of connections really, though if dial-up users can pause then this is fine ;)

Kewl :)
Its a very good program I'm telling you. I'm using it instead of Winamp and Windows Media Player at the moment.
The fact it can also play videos is very good I think, and that multi-surround setting would be great for people with a good sound card :p
The multi-surround doesn't work on mine properly, so I'd like to see what people think of the feature (I have a Sound Blaster Live!)

Another good feature is that it can hide if you set Toolbar Mode on, again, like Winamp (plus, you need to click to bring it down, rather than it just coming down when you go near it, so its also less annoying)

One feature that I haven't seen though before that I like is even if you have it hidden at the top of the screen, a transparent bar appears at the top of the monitor screen (doesn't mess anything up) and tells you the title and Artist name and then fades out after a second or so.

Again very useful I think :p

i really want teh i audio x5... its so shiny and stuff. looks better than an ipod ( I HATE APPLE!!!!GRRRR)

Yeah I don't like Apple so much either...

I wouldn't mind the X5 also :p
I'm glad another person have heard of them, but your probably American...no one here would. I'm probably the only person where I am with an I-Audio...tehre very good...though I don't like my M5 so much :( The remotes gone funny, and it does look better on the x5 with it on the main unit instead :D

The battery though is a bad move :( :
(Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (Up tp 14 Hours Continuous Playback)). I'm annoyed at this one having a non removable one...i heard the new one was going to have a removable one so you wouldn't have to take it back.

I did opt for the 35 hour (M3L) version so I do get alot of power from it, and hardly have to recharge since I have it connected to USB alot of the time :p (i use it more for an external hard drive lol, because remotes doomed...)

Are you going to try that player?

Kage said:
http://www.jetaudio.com/

Try downloading the JetAudio Player 6 at the bottom of the screen.

You might not have heard of the company, though some of you probably have and is linked with Cowan and Iaudio that makes audio players like Creative and such, and the one there is the new one (the M5) (I have the version before, the M3L)

I downloaded that program yesterday, and it has alot of good functions. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me :)

Some of the Features (many more included mind you):

1)It allows you to rip audio CD's in many formats including Ogg, and record them.
2) It allows you to convert any audio file into another type
3) It allows you to listen to the radio
4) It plays other files as well as music
5) It has a very good GUI
6) it has a very nice crossfade
7) It has multi channel features for people with Audigy Cards (check for multichannel in Prefrences)
8) It syncs very well with windows, and adds a Jetaudio section in the menus after right clicking a file allowing you to quickly access parts of the program.
9) Great sound with EQ and other advanced settings (which come standard with I-audio players)
10) Add Lyrics
11) Its free!!!

You'll be pretty surprised how close it gets to Winamps success, though most people wouldn't have heard of it :p

Give me feedback of what you think of it :D

how can i listen to the radio? do i need to download another software? what if i am here in the Philippines, will i get to listen to the radio stations here?

Have they taken all the adware out of it, because it looks pretty much gutted from the descriptions.

I used to have legal version of Cowan Jet Audio 2.0, I never bothered to upgrade it for Win XP though.

Back
Top Bottom