Any good albums lately?

Starr

Daemon Poster
So has anyone bought any good albums lately? My brother bought the new Coldplay and White Stripes album. The White Stripes one is pretty good but the new Coldaplay one is amazing absolutely amazing. Anyone else get any good ones?

Great you mentioned that, got Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline and In Our Gun, both by Gomez the other day. Does anyone else like them? A great band, probably my favorite. The travis album is supposed to be great, I'm not gonna buy it because a) dont have any money b) I had £20 Virgin Vouchers but spent them on the above cds c) Why bother buying it when I can copy it off a friend d) There was another good reason, but it has temporarily escaped my mind
Anyway, I would like to hear the new White Stripes album, Elephant was great. Apparently the Gorillaz album and the Oasis ones are good as well, has anyone heard any of the above.
Apparently (on average) 500 Coldplay albums are sold every second, seems like they don't really need my support and/or money, so I spend it on the Gomez albums which are cheaper, I like them more and a lot less well known

I only heard small bits of the Oasis one... Not enough to draw a conclusion.

I haven't really listened to much of Weezers new one either. The Beverly Hills video is played like once every 10 minutes on MTV.

Starr said:
I haven't really listened to much of Weezers new one either. The Beverly Hills video is played like once every 10 minutes on MTV.

I love that song,lol. i hope it doesn't turn out like all of greendays songs. whenever those come on i shut off the TV or radio.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Greenday really, though I don't mind Boulavard Of Broken Dreams once every so often.

What do people think of the new Coldplay album, X&Y?

Does anyone find it cheap that they have a single that sounds rather like Clocks?... I have got used to the song now though, but it did make me a bit mad at first...

I've only heard that track from the album you see.
I just want to know how the rest is :p

Better than the album, A Rush Of Blood To The Head? (liked that one) I didn't like Parachutes...only had 3 songs I liked...

Band name: Album name

The Get Up Kids - Guilt Show
Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Goes Numb
The Aquabats - The fury of the AQUABATS!
Operation Ivy - Energy
Phantom Planet - The Guest
Reagan Youth - A collection of pop classics
The Strokes - Room On Fire

Back
Top Bottom