Hello, Can anyone help me with my computer?

eft

Solid State Member
I know alot about the internet, servers, websites etc... But when it comes down to tech stuff with me computer... then i am stuck..

My problem is, When i use Nero cd burner, and try and burn a dvd, It comes up as an error, and just shuts down my computer... then when i switch it on, it loads as if nothing has happend...

I have used the program many times without any problems.. but now it keeps doing this...

Has anyone got any ideas?..

I have tried re-installing it.. still not working right...

Not 100% sure of the version think its the latest one whatever one that may be lol....

There is no error displayed, the computer just shuts down :( and no error comes up when i start it up again...

eft said:
version could be 1.1 infact :-\

i don't think they had a DVD burnering part to 1.1 ,lol. can you burn anything else without your computer restarting, if not check you burner in device manager.

yer the computer only shuts when i copy from the computer but when i copy disk to disk it is ok

i have checked in event viwer and it has come up with an fail
ure audit and that says

IPSec Services: IPSec Services has experienced a critical failure and has shut down with error code: The network connection was aborted by the local system.
. Stopped IPSec Services can be a potential security hazard to the machine. Please contact your machine administrator to re-start the service.

Back
Top Bottom