I am Ticked!

Starr

Daemon Poster
This is ridiculous. Friday the tenth I ordered my new computer from www.cyberpowerinc.com. It said that it was going to ship by Friday the 17. So Thursday the 16th I had my dad check my order status to see check up on it. Well, when he checked it said that it was going to ship today(the 20th). So I figure no big deal another couple of days isn't going to kill me. Well I just had my dad check to see if my computer got shipped. Well in the order status it said that my computer will ship the 24th!!!! I am absolutely ticked off now. It takes a day to build the computer then they do a three day test. Thats 4 days. On their website they said it takes 3-6 days to prepare for shipping and about 6-8 days to arrive. Not 2 freakin weeks to get it ready to ship!

Lol... that sucks. To tell you the truth, I was going to order from them too, but I thought otherwise. But it looks to be a good comp though! Hope you get it soon.

I know how you feel. I ordered a computer from JAL and they originally said 2 weeks and 2 months later I still had no computer. Cancelled the order and got one from Dell which arrived in 4 days!!! (and hasn't broken yet).

Complain, Complain, Complain.....! I complained when i ordered my Sony Vaio, all resulted in getting £100 and a free memory stick!!!

Result...

lol
it took about 4 weeks for my ipod to come, but thats probably because it was engraved and it was just before christmas, and loads of people had ordered them.. i wasnt bothered, it was worth the wait

Ok this tatic works...

If dad bought it with a credit card have him contact the card company and explain what is going on. Most of the time the card company will call or contact the person/company you placed an order with. They don't play games with people/companies and will either get your machine in record time or reimburse your dad's card with the amount.

I have gone this route with my Visa and AmEx cards. I don't know what they say to them but seems to work rather well.

Re: Ok this tatic works...

setishock said:
If dad bought it with a credit card have him contact the card company and explain what is going on. Most of the time the card company will call or contact the person/company you placed an order with. They don't play games with people/companies and will either get your machine in record time or reimburse your dad's card with the amount.

I have gone this route with my Visa and AmEx cards. I don't know what they say to them but seems to work rather well.

Probaly something along the lines of "We'll sue you."

Back
Top Bottom