Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that was pretty low, but I've forgotten how old the x600 is, though was quite good in its 2003 days wasn't it?

Here's my scores....

3DMark 03:7954

3DMark 05:3031

Some one told me that i should turn off my ht technology cause some games do not know how to handle/use it....should i turn it off?

oh and should i over clock lol...my card that is...its been know to get hot it sit at about 38 c.....rite now....

I am going for the ultimate 6800 Non Ultra Score . I am aiming for 20,000+ for the top spot for this card in 3d marks data base .
My Plan:
Cool my video cards better. Open the side of the case in my room . Have all fans turned up to the max. Have all the house desk fans blowing into the case to increase the airflow. And Oc to about 50c idle for all compoents . Run the benchs . And then turn back the oc to normal and run the system as normal and i should have the best scores without like liquid nitrogen . Anyone else got any ideas ???Comments etc???

Jesus....Let me know when you get there. You should be able to beat that easily. He only has a 3200+. And you have the best processor on the planet.

And whats the world record in 03?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom