POKE MON Cards

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
Anyone know where i can sell 80 Holographic Pokemon Cards?

I don't like using Ebay. And i googled this already, and nothing i like showed up.

Thanks.

Um well...

There are some special shops that deal with trading cards of all sorts. Then there is the flea markets. Saturdays are good but Sundays after church those places are packed.
Check your local free paper like the thrifty nickle.

Dude Are You Seriose? I Have A Lot Like 50 Including A Golden Magicarp For Sale!!!!!!

*EDIT* ohhhhhhhhh, I thought you wanted to buy them... I have 3 charizards also!

Heh yea. I sold all my cards on ebay for 200+. I got really lucky and had a few good ones I think.

how much do yall think i could get for a complete set of the original...33 holos, with 6 first ed holos?

Haha, the good old days...I still have all of mine too. Sometimes you can go to a hobby store or a store that specializes in trading cards like Magic, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh etc. Some places will just hand over cash when you trade-in the cards. Look around...the internet is a useful place, and looking in the Yellow Pages (or whatever directories you guys have) certainly helps.

Oh dear... I thought Pokemon was dead... :'( *cries*

NoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOo lol

hehe, no, I didn't have anything against them...I just didn't see the point buying cards and swapping them. I'm sure you could still get some money for them though (costing probably about 5p to make each, if that)

200 quids not bad at all :eek: :D

the seconds i got any special card i sold it, made a nice ammount of money

I still have mine too. Pokemon was fun when it first came out (Not really the card game) Then it was over commercialized.

Magic The Gathering is a pretty fun game.

Back
Top Bottom