help me with buying a new computer please! dell

hey hey hey that's my video card. Good stuff. I would go with nvideo videa yeah them tho. They seem to pack more punch...

i have this thing that i just want to order through dell, thanks though, that deal sounds good though! i just don't even have that money too. i will upgrade video card, thanks for the info

Personally, I would recommend configuring your own computer. I WAS going to buy through dell, gateway, compaq, etc. But then I realized that I can get all of the stuff in one of those computers for half of the price. Plus, I just like to tinker with computers. It is more work, but you will know more about your computer, and save money in the process.

aaron12345 said:
I could offer you a config, while not a hardcore gaming machine will be able to play games fast and won't go out of date in a year. That is just one option though, if you don't buy from me I highly recommend you look at some small PC companies websites as they tend to have better support and less expensive products than dell. What ever you do, if you expect to do ANY gaming stay away from integrated video, and good luck! A configuration I could offer you and the price is below:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Processor
512MB 184-Pin DDR 400 Dual Channel Memory
80GB Serial ATA 7200RPM Hard Drive w/8MB Buffer
ATI Radeon X600 Pro 128MB DDR PCI-Express x16 Video Card
52x32x52x CD-RW (same price as CD-ROM Drive)
Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra Motherboard featuring
Onboard 8 Channel Audio
Onboard Gigabit Ethernet
Onboard IEEE 1394 Firewire
Onboard USB 2.0 Ports
Onboard SATA II RAID Controller
1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive
350watt Power Supply
Sleek Black Case w/ Room for Expansion
Dual Fans
Windows XP Home Edition ($50 to upgrade to Pro, PM for price with no OS)
Free AntiVirus Software, Firewall, and Spyware Detection Software Included
CD-Burning Software Included
5 Years of English Speaking Tech Support from a Mircrosoft Certified Professional
Warranty: 1 Year Labor all Parts carry the original Manufactures Warranty (1-3 Years depending on part - all warranties must be handled through us)
17 Analog LCD Monitor (If you already have a monitor, or don't want to get it through me subtact $185)

Total Price (excluding reasonable exact shipping):

$935
you say that you can offer him a configuration and then
you say that all warranties must be carried through "US" , just curious who us is.

or just order the parts yourself. But personally some of the little comapnies we are talking about seem just a lil shady to me. I would rather go big comp. Or find a good little one, not just some link of the internet. or build.

My call for shady, is if they have a phone number and if you call it, and they pickup quickly or you leave a message and they return the call quickly. Remember if you pay by credit card almost all credit cards nowadays have no liability for online purchase. I know my with my visa, I've had to do dispute a charge once and all it took was an easy 10 minute phone call. But yeah, if you feel comfortable building it and have the time, definatly the best way to go, especially with forums like this one to help ya out.

Back
Top Bottom