New, so yeah hi

mark thorpe said:
i still say its a scam......

yeah i agree :) ;)

and thanka Kalgatha you said you wouldnt spam but really you are spaming here :rolleyes:

*Quote*we'll see just how special you are I guess, won't we *Quote*
Kage ;) haha

srry..i guess i coulda PMed the guy huh...well...i deleted that letter from my computer so no worries mate :p

BuzzStPoint, do you know what those characters are, dancing? They remind me of Virgin's old mascot, Coolspot...exactly the same!

I liked Coolspot...shame he got replaced :( some good games were made of him too, I have to admit on the old Megadrive, and Snes :p

Anyways....

"*Quote*we'll see just how special you are I guess, won't we *Quote*
Kage ;) haha"

Yep, I guess you'll see :p Though, if you've been looking around before you signed on, you'd know that already ;) hehe

Wombat said:
Welcome to the forum geek_girl, a lot of nice people here to make you feel at home... :p

wombat_01.jpg

I still think that thing looks like a mole......

*Yep, I guess you'll see :p Though, if you've been looking around before you signed on, you'd know that already ;) hehe*

Ok ive thought about this and thought, what the heck does that mean :confused: Lost me completely

Edit: starr, we can guess your not from Australia then :p

geek_gal said:
*Quote*we'll see just how special you are I guess, won't we *Quote*
Kage ;) haha

Thats what I was recalling of when I said 'You should already know that if you've been looking around' :p

Never mind though lol...

Hello and welcome to CF! Just two things that I say to all new 'uns: Don't spam and have fun!

Hello and Welcome To CF..

The mixx just welcoming ya to one of the most addicting sites on the net...have fun here.

Back
Top Bottom