Help with new g-card and PSU

Yeah, I think that too.
Its what powers your dream system after all :)

That 300 Watt would not have done good at all...

Could anyone tell me whats the difference between Open GL 1.5 and GL 2.0?

Also, I have a brand new HP pavillion computer.. and im getting a massive power supply. i wont need to add any fans do i? i know lots of people add lots of fans to their system....

Yeah, it is best to add fans if the case has room for some to keep it cool, which is never a bad thing :)

As for Open Gl 1.5 and Open Gl 2.0, basically 2.0 will have support for the latest Open Gl effects that some new games will use, and is good to get if the card you want support it, though most games tend to use Direct 3D as the renderer I think.

Yea, if you can see if they'll let you pop the case on the hp in the shop before you buy, and make sure if there aren't any fans there's room to add. Or, see if they'll throw in an extra fan for $5 or sumtin at the shop. New computers run hotter than ever, and it's more than worth it.

aaron12345 said:
Yea, if you can see if they'll let you pop the case on the hp in the shop before you buy, and make sure if there aren't any fans there's room to add. Or, see if they'll throw in an extra fan for $5 or sumtin at the shop. New computers run hotter than ever, and it's more than worth it.

ok
well i already bought it and it was at sams club, they wouldnt let me do that stuff.

okay
well I think i want to add a 120mm fan.
should i just look for one on newegg with the quiestest dBa?
what about installing it? there are no places with holes on the side of my computer for it, will i have to make my own?

theres usally at least one 80mm in the back of the case. you could make your own spot if you are confident drilling holes into your case.

Back
Top Bottom