Website help - image to top of screen

jamieoliver22 said:
how do i go about doing that?

(i also want to be able to add seperate hyperlinks in the image)

j

Dreamweaver is a real bugger for that. I never got it to work persoanlly, tried to do something similar. What I did was use fireworks mx (personally i think it pwnz photoshop like a n00b :p, but thats off topic), to put the picture i wanted at the top onto my background. So that you take the images you want all the way on the side or all the way on the top and just paste them onto the background. Then flatten the image, save it, and put that as your background..

You don't at all need a program like fireworks or photoshop to do something like that though, use ms paint itll come out dandy.

As far as the hyperlink goes, i think theres a way (too lazy to check), to make your background image a hyperlink.....

Although, that would make the whole thing a hyper link....

--------

Have you tried making a table, setting the borders to zero, and just placing an image like that in? That should work

Thread HIJACKING :p :

Does anyone know of a site (prefferably free) that allows you to make a website in dreamweaver, and then host it on the web through that site? (Like with ads run on it or something.)

Back
Top Bottom