windows messenger

eunice1

In Runtime
hi guys... im just curious... are windows messenger and msn messenger the same? if not, what are their differences?

Yeah, its basically what comes with Windows XP, and only has an update to do a few things, and I have no idea what the real use is...

MSN Messenger grew to be something much bigger, with all the advancements you expect to see in a great messenger program, so there is no point using that at all.

MSN messenger is fun and has style windows messenger is blan and i don't see why it comes with windows. haha.

yeah but i would not use any of them, i don't like it when MS make you update before you can use it :(

technoman said:
yeah but i would not use any of them, i don't like it when MS make you update before you can use it :(

i used to love msn 5, because I had this special add on program for it that gave me thousands of extra things! such as "rubbish talker" - sent random messages of anything to a person you said. "echo" whatever they sent was instantly sent back by you. and hundreds of other neat little tools!

but then it wouldnt let me continue using msn 5 when the newer one came out. i had to update or it wouldnt sign in :(

in the words of oldversion.com - "newer is not always better"

Back
Top Bottom