My New Babies

Yeah, the watt outputs is excellent and just look at that frequency Response :eek: 25hz!!! :D Thats low... though you definitley pay a premium, but musics life, so I wouldn't mind paying that much for a good system.

Does anyone know how these would compare to the Logitech Z3 sets mentioned on this site alot?

I'm getting a speaker system over the holidays (going to get a summer holiday job so i'm not just idle all the time) and so I would definitley pay for a great set...and probably a new sound card to go with it... and then a computer all of my very own :D

Yeah, those oens will be even better probably. Good choice :p
Im going to get myself one of those plus a new sound card to get better output :D

OMG, those a beauties, I wanna get myself some new speakers, mine are rubbish, however the bass is ok if i turn bass up, treble down and loudness on on my stereo, they're ok but cheap plastic Taiwanese models (made in)
If I ever find a coupla' hundred quid on the street, im gonna buy those

Well I was sorely disappointed when I saw speakers on a Thread with a Title like that! ;)

Can't say I see the point of having huge speakers like that, you'll just end up deaf :p

Back
Top Bottom