Computer problem need to fix it

v_xxx_v

Baseband Member
Hi everyone

My computer has been acting weird and slow since last couple week, I want to format and install new windows XP pro. But the thing i dont want to lose some softwares and drivers. So what should i do to backup them all and format my computer ? I used to format and install OS but not backing up anything. Now i am worry to losing some important softwares and drivers.

My question is there any software or any way to let us backup software + driver to the CD then we can format hdd and install OS like normally?.

Thanks.

How has it been acting "weird" alot of times this is caused my spyware, i would suggest downloading a program called AD-AWARE SE it will scan your computer for any spyware. :D

my computer is p4 2.8ghz, 1gb ram, 160gb hdd, win xp pro.

I tried to download some program to scan my computer but it wouldn't be better. So i decide to format and install OS . Any idea ? thanks

well look for an encryption program with back-up abilities. most file encryption programs have a way to make back-up files and stuff or you could burn all the stuff to a couple of cd's. Well anyway google it.

i think that after you back up you could do what you want if you downloaded the cd driver to a floppy.

Back
Top Bottom