My Computer Restarts When I Play Unreal!!

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
Ok...my computer as i have so delicatly put in the title restarts every time i play unreal. it will run the game fine but after i exit the game my it just dies ...just like that.... restarts. it gets very anoying...also if i try to minimize it while playing it will do the same thing! HELP!! uhh...also ...how do you make a signature...huh kinda new :p

Top of the page under the advertisment go into user cp and then go into signature. keep it no more than 5 lines. what are you specs of your computer? i guessing thats waht you are going to put into your sig, but just incase i thought i would ask.

What is your PSU watts, and does that graphic card run unreal fine when your playing?

i have a 500watt MGE power supply. yes my graphics card does fine when i play... it plays half-life 2, counter strike, guild wars, and others fine also...just this one game restarts it

so it's a hardware problem. you have an enough power, your card runs fine. the only thing i can think of would be the CPU becoming un-stabble. try to put it to normal and see if that fixes it. do you have the graphic card OC too. if you do reduce it back to normal.

i didn't overclock my graphics card...but the first time it restarted was when it was normal...but ill try it again

ok...i tried...it works if i just run unreal and then exit...but if i actually play a match or anything else it restarts

Back
Top Bottom