Where can I find some cool stickers and other stuff for my laptop?

Digital Being

Solid State Member
Ive been searching the web looking for stickers, skins and other stuff like cool looking keys to put on my laptop and im having a rough time. Some sites Ive checked out: www.jinx.com www.hackerstickers.com and another one for skins and thats it but im still not satisified with that, Im looking for something more unique.

Does anyone know of any other sites that sell things like what I've mentioned to stand out from other computers? although that sounds funny some people like modifying cars performance wise and looks wise, same hear except with my computer that I love so very much:). The idea kind of sparked when I saw that movie "Hackers", my favorite movie I might add.

Hey kewl, nothing wrong with a bit of modding :)

Why don't you go looking at case mod sites? and maybe make your own computer case? This will give it some personal feeling, and you can make them using MDF or metal, your choice.

You could then make stickers yourself, but you could model the case however you wanted. What do you think?

I wouldn't mind doing this if I had the time :) Much better than buying one in my opinion.

Look here for a bit of explaining and some inspiration:

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1821103,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532

EDIT: Opps...didn't see you had a laptop :p You could probably still make one though if you wanted :D

Go into an Apple Shop and they will give you the cool white apple stickers!!!

index.html

Yeah I guess getting stickers off ebay would be a good idea.

Im also interested in spray painting my laptop but I would have to take out all the hardware before doing all that. The glow wire lighting also looks like something I can ad to my laptop as well.

I guess its time to get back on the old trusty google and search some more.

Back
Top Bottom