Just going to say the GoodBye

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Well, I've been debating if I should officially say that my time has ended on CF or not... but this has gotten to a point where I have made about 3 posts in the past month. So I'm just going to say the goodbyes... I'm pretty much gone from CF, for several reasons.... Mainly... and this is nothing against the people here, this is just my own thought... there are too many "party" threads everywhere, and mods don't seem to mind it... I am not saying that the people here are bad or anything, it's just not the way I like forums to be organized... I mean, when I joined the site, over a year ago, people were more respectful, and there were less pointless threads... again, I'm using the word pointless in a very general meaning, it includes everything from people asking to be mods, to game threads, to random I did something so and so today threads...

Again, I just don't really feel like I belong in these forums, I'm too uptight, I can get a temper pretty easily, and I'm a freak for organization, strict "Do no post about" rules, or posts must be more then one line, stuff. I don't know what my problem is, but that's just one of the reasons.

Well anyways, you guys can always catch me on forums.hackthissite.org (And no, I am NOT a malicious, FBI-hating, stereotypical hackers, those are the ones who get banned on that site).... Anyways, yes.

And just some shouts to the people who I want to thank before I leave... alvino, you're a cool guy, usually listened to me, we got along well, hope to still catch you on AIM... matt, you're a great mod, accualy tried to "clean out" the forums, I still remember that, have a good one... UH also shouts to root, one of the smartest people on this site, NOFX, mixx, airiox... LK, even though I disagree with everything that you say, I still really respect you :p ... and David, have a good time with this site. :)

Well, I don't know who accualy read any of this, but yeah, have a good time everyone... I might come back in a really long time just to check it out.. but the games will probably still be here, the mods will probably still be ok with this stuff, everything will probably be the same.. Not that I'm mocking anyone here, I'm just saying, I am a more uptight guy.. Hehe, well, bye everyone, I'm removing the Computer forums shortcut on my browser... David, if you could put me as Retired or something, that'd be great :)

/me waves goodbye

*p00f*

Alright... well, good bye then. It was nice to get to know in the time being. See you around when you come around.

I think I'll just post this in here too, instead of making another thread.

Yeah, I'm considering leaving too. Although it's nothing personal against anyone, I just don't have the time and when I have time, I rarely go here anymore. However, you guys can catch me at teamxbox.com I'll be at the forums with my same screenname "Alvino". Or if you guys want to chat, I'm always on AIM and MSN.

AIM: LiLaZnPoOhEaD
MSN: halo_masta89@yahoo.com

Anyways, good luck to you guys and the forums.

Peace...I'm out.

alvino said:
I think I'll just post this in here too, instead of making another thread.

Yeah, I'm considering leaving too. Although it's nothing personal against anyone, I just don't have the time and when I have time, I rarely go here anymore. However, you guys can catch me at teamxbox. I'll be at the forums with my same screenname "Alvino". Or if you guys want to chat, I'm always on AIM and MSN.

AIM: LiLaZnPoOhEaD
MSN: halo_masta89@yahoo.com

Anyways, good luck to you guys and the forums.

Peace...I'm out.

Goodbye, bye, see you later, lukim yu behain

Back
Top Bottom