Hard drive not installed

hmm. well ive tried a few adapters..but i still get the error message "Hard drives not installed". maybe they really arent. maybe some cables arent connected properly.... how embarrissing :p
hmm, found out there are more than just 4 adapters...and i found one called "VIA SATA RAID Controller Windows XP" and im soo sure thats the one i need. so i try it, but then theres an error at line 1223 or something. sheesh. how predictable. i cant go on like this anymore. ill ask my friend 2morro if hes on Yahoo! hes a bit of a computer whizz himself. thanks for all your help Kage. ill reply if im stuck or something

Yeah, i'm sorry I couldn't help any more :( Wouldnt exactly call me a whizz...so maybe your mate can help

How do I run DiscWizard2003? The download size is 10MB, and that's too big to put on my floppy disk... maybe I misunderstood the article.

Ooooh. My bad. The DiscWizard for Windows is 10MB. but the Starter Edition made for dos-based floppys is still too big. Should i try the web browser one?

Are you sure I need motherboard drivers, and not drivers for the hard drive itself?

No, it'll be motherboard drivers, that would then transfer to the hard drive to get it to work.

You said you found VIA ones. These are the ones i asked you to download in the first place, and i thought you downloaded the right ones :p Have you tried the VIA one using the same instructions i set?

This seems like so much trouble just to get a drive working :(

I meant for phire11, its horrid he has to go through all this trouble. 4 pages worth of help to get it to sort of work! :p

Back
Top Bottom