When installing XP, computer jams

J

Solid State Member
Thanks for a try, but isn't it if the memorz is burned that it wouldn't show it in the test of it. When i run the program and when i i have ME running the full memory is shown. So is it posible that it might be something else???
Thanks

Yeah, full memory will show, but if theres a problem , it'll cause errors. If you have two RAM chips, simply remove one by pulling the white clip up on it, and pull it out carefully.
If the one in then has issues, take that one out, and put the other back using a reverse process. You should hear a click and the button will slot into a hole made in the RAM chip so you know its in.

By the Way, don't create more than 1 thread for the same questions. Thanks

Ok i'll trz that. Have one more question for you. When i-m playing DVD's thez are kind of slow. I have a Nvidia Alladin 32 MB. Somehow i see that 16MB of that is taken of the system. When i try to put id down the screen just shows lines can't deffirentiate anything. Do zou have a cure for that??

What you mean, put it down?

Hmm, go to the options of your DVD player and try and find Hardware Acceleration. Switch it off or on depending on what its on now, and hopefully that should sort it :)

What DVD player are you using?

I mean when it does the checking of the ram ot says that 16MB is used for the system memory. And in the BIOS it says the same. I tried the HW acceleration but still nothing. DVD is HP dvd writer, dvd 300i

No i mean, what program are you using to run the DVD's?

and yeah, that memory thing will be right.
Have you tried taking a RAM chip out by the way?

The full RAM should be 192 but it takes the 16MB of somehow and for what i don't know

it'll take it out because the videocard doesn't have any because it is an onboard chip, so it basically lives off your system, and has no vitals of its own. So it uses the CPU and your own system RAM.

I'm using the power dvd XP. Is there anz cure for the watching of DVD's

Back
Top Bottom