Hard drive not installed

aaaw man! now it takes me to the "put in disk" screen. but i put in the disk, press ENTER, it tells me to wait a bit...and then nothing happens. it takes me to the Put in disk Screen again. im sure ive got all the files on the disk. i got one folder on disk, then inside is all the other necessary items.

Nooooo....it won't find it when its in a folder :p Take them out of the folder and place them straight onto the floppy disc :D It'll work then!

didnt make that clear in your tutorial. :p okay sorry i shouldnt blame you. but it just so happens i have an old pc to move the files around. but its damn slow and its got Sasser on it, and no tool will remove it :(

Oh :( Make sure it hasn't affected the EXE file if it has one!!! So don't run it in Windows...

Hehe...I didn't know it'd unzip into a folder did i :p

I hope it works now... *crosses fingers once again*

so do i have to move every single file out of every single folder, and move them all to the "front"?

Erm...why? how many folders are there? I thought there was just one.

Though try this:

If it was all in one folder originally, just take the folders in there out of that 1 folder and place them just on a A: drive. That should work... get me?

So imagine it like this

Folder
.Subfolder
subfolder
subfolder

Just copy the sub folders and place them on there own on A: without the folder with them all in (though dont take the files out of thiose subfolders)

I hope this helps

so what about a folder inside a folder inside the 1st folder? there should be NO subfolders? just trying to make things sure.

oh, and do i need to re-boot my system and setup on my new Window-less computer everytime i change something on my floppy?

:| oh crud.... :p your hard work, you know that?

rite, when you unzip that exe file, you get 1 folder that contains many subfolders right? Cut the contents of that folder, and paste it out of that folder, and delete the original folder, and you'll be sorted.

Yes you will need to do that, as windows shouldn't have even setup. Just wait for it to come up with the insert disc after saying you need to run a SATA driver :p

Okay now? hehe

wtf'?? i dont understand this. i just DONT understand this!!! it still doesnt work.
i now have NO subfolders on my disk. just about 8 folders with some files inside on the main floppy disk window. i hate this so much. how hard can it be. why oh why doesnt it work??

Back
Top Bottom