Whats the best P2P program?

aah if if i had a pound everytime someone mentioned a p2p...

i think that shareaza is very good but awful if you're on a router or other firewall if so i recomend limewire its addded firewall to firewall transfers make things a breeze and don't get kazaa so many bugs in there .....

jokerk874 said:
I use Direct Connect++ and I love it.

ALso for some stuff, i use mIRC. its a little more tricky to use mIRC to get stuff becuse its hard to find s**t

I thought mIRC is only used for chatting...

mIRC is used for chatting and a file transfer system called DCC. DCC is like im sending you a pic of my hairy behind. I would DCC it to you. There is a program out called XDCC Catcher. When you use this it finds bots, that are holding certain information or what ever is needed. There are Thousands of IRC bots out there just waiting to be tapped, they should have anything you look for. But make sure you spell most everything correct cause most people on DCC spell everything correct, so doing a search for like dogg snoop wouldnt come up with nothing. Scopp it out its a wonderfull program. There all basicualy Deticated Servers that you download from. LIke the Net but some where you are just searching downloads. There you go thats probualy your best bet. Unlike Bearshare which drops a damn Save now crap and a bar. All that added sh*t with the P2P software isnt worth the hastle anymore to me. Make sure this program software is Legal to download and its worth the risk of comeing across a complete D*CK HEAD thats going to want to mess with your stuff. Just take it like that. Have fun hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom