YO Zipperman...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I see you AGAIN. Now you done it. I have a report to give Rogers all set to e-mail. IP addresses and all. Now shoo...

EDIT: I think he got the hint. But just in case you come back zippy. I am dead serious about contacting Rogers Cable.

Am I missing something?

I mean, a long time ago, (well last year) there was a member called Bluto.

he left (was banned) ages ago, and since then david lifted his ban, but because of the way he acted he was put "under watch", this under watch status has been messing up peoples private messages, it's made posts we can't see...

he's come back as bluto (original name)
zipperman -which was banned.
and I'm guessing some other accounts that he has registered include pluto and Dluto..

I'm not being funny, but when his messages wern't showing up we all wanted to hear from him, now he's registered a new account nobody wants to hear from him, and Seti is having to follow him rewritting his posts to remove the offenses...

what exactly is going on? is he here or not? is his under watch status still being investigated for the problems it caused, is he welcome is he not welcome? I mean if he's welcome then I'm sure he can be nice in his posts. if not why not just IP ban him and get it over with?

FYI seti his ISP won't care how he uses his connection, it's pointless reporting him for posting on a public forum!

Hey, if anybody can track his IP Ill be more than happy go put his head through his own computer :)

root said:
FYI seti his ISP won't care how he uses his connection, it's pointless reporting him for posting on a public forum!

Actually they do care. They must investigate all abuse reports or lose their rights to use the web themselves. If you think that the cable company will take that kind of chance for 1 individual. I don't, regardless as to who he maybe or think he may be.
If Rogers(?) cable or whoever fails to satisfy the abuse report then they themself are in violation and if reported can find themselves without access.
And if he is found to be spoofing an IP address when he is investigated, he will be lucky to ever get internet access again.

YO Members...

I have been given the green light to do my hickey. So now Bluto dba Zipperman is no longer a member. Now I will e-mail Rogers Cable with ol zippy/bluto's IP addresses and put an end to him for now.

Now to clear something up for those inquiring minds.
Yukon was pluto+dluto+kluto. And his happy buns have been shown the door also.
So now back to the show...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ole.gif

Back
Top Bottom