Whats the best P2P program?

I use limewire and it seems to work good, not as many viruses and spam as on Kazza. I'v also used bearshare thats also a very good program.

Limewire Pro. If you want it just download Limewire Basic and then download Limeiwre Pro directly from Limewire Basic :D

rdcmmnst said:
isn't this illegal...?

Yep,lol. well the programs themselves are legal. it's the copyrighted stuff that gets transferred through them thats illegal.

Re: Um...

setishock said:
You just asking for a p2p program but your intent has me concerned.
But if you plan to use a p2p program bear in mind they are the sourge of the planet. It like asking to have a bad person inside your computer. I sure hope whatever you're looking for is worth the risk you seem willing to take...
I would google the name of the file and see if there is a safer way to obtain it.

what do you mean by "It like asking to have a bad person inside your computer"? can others access your pc by just using the p2p program?

some files you download have viruses in them that open up back doors into your computer that allow ppl to access your computer. i don't really know a hole lot on viruses but i belive the virus that does this are called trojins.

I use Direct Connect++ and I love it.

ALso for some stuff, i use mIRC. its a little more tricky to use mIRC to get stuff becuse its hard to find s**t

Dishdog said:
some files you download have viruses in them that open up back doors into your computer that allow ppl to access your computer. i don't really know a hole lot on viruses but i belive the virus that does this are called trojins.

You are correct there Dishdog.

Back
Top Bottom