Installing new skins on phpbb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ermm....They're not made up. Did it occur to you that the word could be a language other than english.....

well I found a close match to the word on Urban dictionary...
1. jew bagal
a jew the that nobody likes
alec weinerubber is a jew bagal.....

OK, I'll believe you the words arn't made up, but it still doesn't answer...

what language?
what does it mean?

Steven11 said:
phpb is crap cus i lost my whole forum.

phpbb isn't stupid, it only does what you tell it to do :)

how did you lose your forums?

Yukon said:
Do not wory choudry dynamix, Stevens just bagal
Dont insult me thats harsh anyway at least you've gone now, no wonder and also cheers mark for standing up for me.

Yukon,
Do you know what its like for me to see things like this, well think, i am 12 years old and things like that strike me as babyish yeah i suppose it suits your name, but you leave me alone, cus i am a member with over 1000 posts and you have 27 posts, who do you think david or the mods will believe? huh yeah me...

Dynamix, its the ftp that takes so long it took me 2 hours because i had to upload each seperate file to the right directory.

FTP? Do people still use that?! Use Frontpage Server Extensions! :D

Have to admit though, however crap PhpBB is, I have no idea how you managed to break your Forums by uploading a Template :D I'd feel bad for you if it wasn't so funny.

I'd believe Yukon :D He has a great name! It's the Codename for Visual Studio 2005! Or is is MSSQL 2005... one or the other. And Posts don't matter, Posts just show how much time you have spare if not backed up content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom