Jacko's not wacko.....

Wow lots of opinion but for me the simple thing is that when you have money, Justice look the other way around.

Yeah but its true money was used to pay off the first lot of people that said he was a rapist, and that didn't go to court.

But think of it in the families point of view, if honestly your child got raped by a rapist and even for alot of money, would you honestly say "yea thanks for the money, i wont go to court now".
Of course you still would!!! You wouldn't take the money if you knew it was true would you! You'd protect your child and go to court!

No real mother and father would do that, so it must have been false just to get money, to settle them, and if you think about it, that must be true.
Then more people tried it, and it went to court. I don't blaim michael for getting annoyed off at them, he must be.

I dont know what to think of the whole thing but there is not doubt in my mind hes a freak but that dosent mean he did it and it dosent mean he didnt do it, im just not gonna take sides in it. I also think the mother should be charged with SOMETHING i mean come on who lets there little kid go away and tour with some stranger for a year?! thats child abandonment.

He did it then and he did it now..

The 1st case didn't go to court because of the millions paid to the family..

Now He did it.. 4 jurors said they believed he did do it.. But they had to follow the law. "Justis is blind", remember? There was the evidence to convict him. That doesn't mean he didnt do it..

As for being broke.. He'll never be broke.
Awhile back they estimated he was bankrupt, One quick little album and then he had an estimated 200 million in reserve.. Even though it was a flop.

All he has to do is put out another album, or sell limited rights to one of his or the beatles songs. He'll then have an ecess of money in reserve.

I know.. It's not right.. But thats the way it is..

What would happen if you put heat lamps over his head?

Another point on Kage comment about mother or father taking the money and not reporting it..

Well millions can and will swade many people.. But you have to think about people these days. Family values has no meaning to some parents these days. So I find it believable that she did do this..

I know if something like that happened to my son(s) I'd take the money, then I'd go after the s.o.b. I then would spend the money trying to beat the murder rap that was put on me.

What would happen if you put heat lamps over his head?
he'd melt?

You are of course right buzz, once the family have agreed to take themoney out of court they can't then use it to prosecute in court...

the first problem, is they'll have broken the agreement and will have to give the money back.

the second problem is it'll look like they took the money because it was a lie, and then went to court to get more...

I believe they only accepted the money because they were told that even if Micheal Jackson was found guilty then they wouldn't get that much in compensation.

so faced with getting a lot of money in compensation, AND getting to name and shame a dirty peado, they chose to get a little bit more money, (ok so I'm saying a little bit but it's closer to a hundred thousand, -which is comparably small of the amount paid out anyway).

The family did deserve some kind of reperation for what their child went through, but they shuld have also kept in mind that the'y get that reporations, and get to bring justice to the person who did it.

the fact that they just took the money and didn't bother to even try and get justice for their supposably traumatised and raped child speaks volumes, either for the parents attitude towards their kids and money, or towards the truth behind the story.

If four jurours believe he did it with good reason, then they should have voted guilty.

if four jurours believe he did it, based on the same evidence as peopoe around here, (i.e they have a gut feeling, or they think he looks like a freak) then it's good they voted not guilty.
The law is based on facts and evidence, not peoples gut feelings, justice is not blind, it's jut emotionless.

he told the tv documentary that he slept in the same bed as children!
in my neighbourhood that alone would get his house burnt down!
you get into your 30s and sleep with other peoples children, and don't see anything wrong with it!
struthe, his feet wouldn't have touched the floor.
no matter how much money he would of had, the peoples court would have run him out of town.
woz

Jacko is still a wacko :p

It makes you wonder if it would have been the same outcome had it been Joe Public who faced the allegations. That said he wasn't found guilty so he's free to go, although I think he still needs his head looking at some of his motives questionned. There's simply something not normal or quite right about the man.

Back
Top Bottom