3dmark03 drop

It depends on the make of card (I have Ati so it'll probably be different)

On mine (after going to advanced) it in SmartGart tab, and allows me to switch the AGP speed from 1x to 8x adn turn fast write on and off (on mine its on, and on 8x)

Yours should have something like this on one of the tabs so just look carefully :)

Plus go in bios again and check for the options there. This will be the answer to it though, I'm sure!

Like you say check AGP 8x in your viedo settings, but what im looking in (which i think is viedo card settings, who knows..) i cant find it. im looking under umm Nvidia display Eview 17's.

Right, to get to teh settings, follow these steps

Right click the desktop, and go to Properties.

Display Properties will then open up. Go to Settings.

Settings has all the resoloution settings, etc, and Advanced should be on the bottom right, which will lead you to the main video card settings :) It should be somewhere in the Nvidia menus.

You must have been in the advnaced settings for example to check the antialising settings :p

Sorry I didn't explain better. I'm trying my best to help :p

Ok, i think i found it, but like i cant find AGP 8x or even fast write (im never going with Nvidia again) but anyway i do see a Grey darkened tab that i cant click on called advance properties, how can i click on that to see what it is?

Hmm... weird...

You must have been in it to get all the antialising settings and quality settings you told me about.

If its not there, then go back to the bios and check for those settings there.

It should be somewhere on the video settings to though. Just check slowly through all the settings, and menus until you find it. It will be there.

I hope this helps :) Please let this be it :( :p

hmm, well i go the bios options and it says that it is 8x agp and fast write is enabled, but i dont think it really is.

Hmm, it must be! It'll be your video card that wo't be accepting these changes if anything, so thats why I think you should check those video settings carefully :p

Back
Top Bottom