blitz3D

Ah, well is there by any chance a cheaper version you can buy then? That is full? but doesn't contain maybe some advanced features? I guess you'd prefer to buy the whole lot though.

$100 is rather expensive though, but it is a program you can distribute your programs with, isn't it? Like free to licence.

ya you can licence your programs if you can make them its just you have to buy the program to beable to make them avalible

Yeah thats what I meant. Thats probably one reason its a bit expensive, because they know you could sell your programs, which is a good feature.

Nope.

www.darkbasic.com

It works the same way as Blitz3D I think, but is made from code and improved from Basic, hence the name, which has been modified to be used to make 3D games, and make them easier to make (uses Direct X-8 on latest version)

It does cost about 30 quid for the normal version, but the Professional Version with the extra features costs about the same as Blitz3D i think.

The languages will be different though, so yuo probably couldn't port across easily.

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom