3dmark03 drop

o i didn't know there was a secound page :D, but yea i checked the viedo card settings and AA is set at Application controled and so is AF, it is set to quality.

hmm, doesn't seem to be a problem with that then :(

I'm completly stuck :p

well....almost... because I have another thing to check:

You said you changed your motherboard. What was the old one? and could you also opost your new one? I want to see for example if it has the same features, and if you've lost something (for example dual channeling in the update without knowing)

I hope this helps :)

Well befor i returned my motherboard it would only let me put 1 ram into the 3 slots, no matter if both ram was the same speed differn't speed or what slots i put it into, it would only take one, so i RMA'ed it, so i guess they sent back the same one but had it fixed the K8NS Pro, they might of given me a differn't one but my specs say K8NS pro.

Yeah, well forget that then :p

I honestly don't know what to say, unless you did 'without knowing' have a program that was automatically overclocking things :D...............

....Anyway, if you have a Nivida card, you could try downloading CoolBits that can be used to push your video card a bit more that could push it those few points higher. I haven't used it since I have an ATi card, though I've heard its simple to use, and is also a Nvidia program :)

I went onto SiSoftware Sandra and checked my Mobo, and at the bottom it says tip 2525, Agp data rate not optimal? whats that mean.

Ah! :p

Yeah! What AGP setting is your motherboard set to? If you have an AGP graphics card,which I think you have, it'll probably have the capability to run at 8x (all new cards) which is a faster form of AGP (more fps in games) and so thios might be it.

Go into bios (i'm sorry to ask you to do this again :p) and check for an AGP speed. If its only on 2x or 4x, set this to the full 8x!!!

Plus try looking in the video card settings again (sorry :p) and look for an automatic setting if the motherboard is running at this, to set the video card at 8x also :)

I hope this helps :) Good luck! I think we might have it...

Check in the video card settings too! If its turned off there, even if its there in bios, it wont be on the video card :) I tihnk we might have the answer though, so find that in the settings, and switch it on. This will also allow for faster transfers.

Also like I said, check for the AGP 8x setting on both the video card and motherboard!!! :D

I hope this sorts it for you! :)

Back
Top Bottom