It's Lord Kalthorn!

My God! I have enough time to come back to the place I love the second most! (The place I love the most begins with Em, and ends with Ed, but that's a different subject)

I'd like to think most people here still know me, for those who don't I will make it my point for them to in the very near future.

Up up and away!

Welcome back. how long have have you bin gone. i don't think you have posted since i have bin here.

<edit> never mind you have.

Haha, well that's a shame and a great thing Alvino! The XBox 360 needs all of our support! Vive le XBox! Down with the Playstation! No cheers for the Revolution because its not worth the breath!

Hmmm... I can't remember anybody at the moment so who knows :D All Hail DishDog!

haha, I don't agree with you with the Playstation 3 thing, as its going to beat the Xbox 2 in hardware which will give it more of a push (even you saying about the Revolution has explained that)

I do welcome you back though :p I do remember you :)

Hehe, the Knickers thing, is it what you wear? Or what you like girls to be in for example? :p

Wow...one vote for each...I'm not telling you what I voted for :p...though I don't seem to like thongs for example

Back
Top Bottom