blitz3D

dotfa

Baseband Member
i got the demo for blitz3d and i like but i dont want to spend the money on it to be able to make executable file is there any programs out there that can do that to the .bb file

I doubt it.
The bb file will be for that programming tool especially, and will need that program to compile it to an EXE file, since the bb file is only the work file used to edit it, and so wouldn't contain al the files like 3D objects and such an EXE could contain.

EDIT:

Blitz3D is rather like DarkBasic and is a simpler way to create games, rather than having to learn C++ or Java.
It is still a programming language though, and can allow you to create some complex games

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Products/blitz3d.php

Yeah, it is rather alot to spend for a program, but you'll get use out of it won't you! :p
Is that all thats missing? The EXE option? Thats pretty mean.

by any chance are there versions for different people? Like Lite, and Full that might cost less? But still contain everything you need?

I hope this helps

ya you can play the game inside 3D but you cant make it an executible file there has to be some way around it

all i have made right now is a simple pong style just for a test im still learning blitz and planning on making more

Yeah, it seems like a good program :D I have DarkBasic but have never gotten used to it, and couldn't create anything more than simple tests :( Was useless at the real 3D stuff.

I like the idea of a pong style game. Good luck with tinkering it :)

As for that EXE thing, you'd think they'd be a way around it (seems stupid this is the only thing thats locked on the free version).

By any chance is there another application that it can export out as on the free version? Maybe one like an EXE but needs the program or some files to run?

I hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom