Motherboard socket 478 supporting DDR2?

Why the hell would you buy a 478 based computer and then spend a mess of money on RAM? If you're going to spend that much money on just RAM, I think it would be better to buy another socket type. What are you running on right now anyways?

BanChan said:
Seriosely, people need to read the replys before they jump to conclusions and try to claim their victory of intelligence.

You are absolutely, 100 percent right on that 1, and I do appologize for
what appears to be a slap at you. The truth is that I was trying to write a response to this post when I was interupted and and when I got back i finished posting and submitted the thread. the problem lies in that the page did not refresh itself and your other postings were not shown when I looked, or i would have edited. Now as I have had the chance to read the last postings of this thread and went back to see what you were ranting about, I realized what had happened, as I have seen this same issue before but was able to correct it in time.
But at the same time maybe you jumped to a conclusion also.

i agree with ban chan mostly fi you're going to spend that much money get something that you won't have to replace..soon. But if you need a 478 mobo then you could always not get DDR2

Back
Top Bottom